วันพุธที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dead Ringers - Maximus (russel crowe skit)

Dead Ringers - Maximus (russel crowe skit) Video Clips. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


An unsuspecting builder and plumber are asked to survey a site they believe needs work. They man they come to meet seems to think he's Maximus though. Heres a message from one of the great sports involved! "N15gooner" Ringers....Fame at last. Ringers....Fame at last. Robert, Thanx for posting the "ringers" sketch up,.. I'm the fat plumber on the second half of the sketch, its really weird to see yourself on you tube, showed it to my little girl who was amazed to see her dad on the internet. We run a small Plumbing and heating firm in St Albans Hertfordshire, my business partner new someone that new someone on the BBC production team, and put me up for it, I was sent over to meet a rep from St Albans council to carry out an estimate for some work on the site of the Roman walls and theatre, when I got there a young girl met me and said that she had double booked the reps appointment and he was having his photos taken for some publicity shots, And would I mind meeting him while he was dressed as a Roman General, When I walked onto the set they production team were taking photos of him, just to add to the con of it. It was filmed in September 2002 and first aired at Christmas, I didn't watch it, but I knew it was on when I had ten calls and text messages from my pals ripping the mickey from me. I was in a Local builders merchants, when a little old lady asked me If I was the lad from the telly, I denied it and said "it was me brother luv, nobody would get me like that" some ...

Keywords: Dead, Ringers, Maximus, Russel, Crowe, BBC, Comedy, Funny, Humour (Literary Genre)

See Also : Fasteners Equipment Picking Safety Products Finishing Products

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น